Friday, December 5, 2008

Pink Sky

It was eighteen degrees when I got up yesterday. The skies were clear and temperatures remained cold. Twenty degrees was the high according to our thermometers.

When I came home in the afternoon I heard the birds chirping in the trees. They were thanking me for the black oiled sunflower seeds I put out for them the day before.

Last night Ken grabbed his camera to catch the sunset. The sky was pink. By the time he got outside the light had shifted from the position he had hoped to capture. He managed to catch this just before the light disappeared.


Photo by Ken W. Hall, title: Dream World


1 comment:

  1. What stunning fun to see a pink sky!
    I found you through the montana etsy team, which I am also a member of. You have lovely tales and wonderful photography to share. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete