Friday, October 22, 2010

Unexpected Company

 Photo by Ken W. Hall

 Photo by Ken W. Hall

 Photo by Ken W. Hall

"We had unexpected company for a meal with us…they just dropped in unannounced. We hadn't seen the new baby so the miracle was truly amazing to behold. There was Mom, Dad and The Little One.
They didn't stay long, just a quick meal on sunflower seeds and then a melding into the night. With this they were gone.

The Dad was regal in his finest male adornment, the Mother soft and gentle and the Little One ever present with curious and new found wonder of life. I know they were sent just for me for I have been searching and longing for 'curious wonder of life for myself.' Some say, "seeing is believing."  What I saw was a bundle, a spiritual bundle carefully wrapped with tradition, magic and 'the curious wonder'. The amazing thing was I didn't see it with my eyes, I saw it with my heart."

My prayer is that we all will remember to see with our hearts and remember with our souls.

Words and Photos by Ken W. Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment