Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

Photo by Ken W. Hall

Photo by Penny Hall

Photo by Penny Hall
Happy New Year!  Our day began with snow falling, a gentle wind and twenty degrees. Things were rather quiet when I went out to take pictures for you.

As you can tell, Ken took a photo of me getting shots of the neighborhood and mountains.  The neighbor's cat, Toby, stopped by to chat.

The deer, doves, blue jay and other animal friends stopped by as well.  Everyone seems to be greeting the new year in a relaxed manor.

As 2012 dawns I wish you and yours a year filled with Love, Peace and Joy from me, Ken and all our friends here in Ennis, Montana.  Have a blessed year.

                                                                                                         -- Penny Hall

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you, Penny and Ken and all of your friends in Ennis! You have brought such Joy and Peace and Love to this World...

    Your bowls have brought your energy of Love to my home. Thank you so much for the Light that you are ... and for the art that you share! I thoroughly enjoy your photographs.

    Cheers to an amazing 2012!

    With Love,
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joan, thank you. I am touched by your kind words. I love an appreciate you.

    ReplyDelete