Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Busy Beaver

Photo by Penny Hall

Photo by Penny Hall
I took time out today to go to the river.  The slight gentle breeze and warm temperatures were calling me to go outside and enjoy this rare opportunity to soak up some rays.

I visited the beaver home built along the Madison river at my favorite campground in Ennis.  Since the river did not gorge this winter the beaver home is quite impressive.  I keep wondering how long it will take for the cottonwood tree to give in to the persistence of the beaver.

Fishermen are out.  Ken just left to join them.  It is in the high sixties.  I can hear the neighborhood children at play outside while our cat sleeps on the windowsill outside the kitchen window.  What a lovely day.

1 comment:

  1. Was a very lovely day!!!! cuz I got to visit with my very special friend. Call me any time.
    can't wait to visit in person.... Love you.

    ReplyDelete