Saturday, May 26, 2012

For Real??????

Photo by Ken W. Hall      Title: "Makeup!"

Photo by Ken W. Hall      Title: Snowfall May 26, 2010

Photo by Ken W. Hall      Title: "I am not whining.  I am freezing!"

Photo by Ken W. Hall      Title: "For real???????"

Photo by Ken W. Hall      Title: "Spring my ass!"

It was thirty degrees at 5:00 AM and the ground already had a blanket of snow.  We spent the next couple of hours watching the most amazing snow fall.  The flakes were large and the wind was whipping them around.

Our bird feeders were full and new species arrived to say hello.  The sun is attempting to peek out from behind the clouds and the snow is already melting.  It was a beautiful performance by mother nature.

I am not sure what the birds were thinking but the above captions are Ken's interpretation.

2 comments:

  1. I think it's very difficult to know what thinks a bird.(It is a joke).

    ReplyDelete