Friday, November 16, 2012

Sunrise Magic

© 2012 Ken W. Hall

© 2012 Ken W. Hall

© 2012 Ken W. Hall


Early morning sunrise is my favorite part of the day.  This morning it was magical.  A hot cup of tea in hand I rushed outside and watched in awe as the sun peeked over the mountains.  The gentle breeze and 20 degree temperature eventually sent me back inside where it was warm.

The snow is melting.  Many of the streets in town are slick and icy.  But, the well traveled roads are almost totally clear.  It got up to the low forties today.  I noticed most of the snow is almost gone from the roof.  More snow is predicted for next week.


2 comments:

  1. With a cup of coffee in hand you can look the sunrises better than with tea.( It is a joke !).
    Now seriously, these are very nice shot !!
    Have a good one, Penny.

    Tomás.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tomas, Ha! Ha! I tried the coffee thing when I worked in the business world. I never could develop a taste for it. So, I drink a strong black tea in the mornings. Most people I know think like you.

    ReplyDelete