Sunday, February 10, 2013

A Walk at Lions Park

© 2013 Ken W. Hall

© 2013 Ken W. Hall

© 2013 Ken W. Hall
Yesterday the sun was shining and the temperatures were near forty.  Needing to get out and walk I asked Ken to take me to Lions Park.  I hoped enough of the walking area would be free of ice so I could walk safely.

There were a few areas free of snow and ice but a large portion of the park remained under ice from the gorging of the river.  Ken captured some lovely images during our glorious time outdoors.  The Madison River renews my energy.  No matter what happens it always manages to flow.

This morning we woke to snow falling.  I shoveled about three inches of light powder off the deck.  Now the sun is shining.  It was twenty degrees this morning and looks to be about thirty degrees now.  I love how the snow sparkles in the sun like diamond dust.

No comments:

Post a Comment