Tuesday, December 30, 2014

15 Below Zero

©2014 Penny Hall
An arctic front moved in yesterday bringing lots of wind and cold temperatures.  The high was about 6 above zero yesterday.  This morning it was 15 degrees below zero and calm.

Yesterday the deer were roaming about grazing on anything they could find.  Today they are noticeably absent.  I am sure they are bedded down somewhere keeping warm.  Tomorrow it is expected to reach a high of about 18 degrees. 

The sun is shining and the high is expected to reach zero.  I am huddled in the house working from home with a warm cup of tea near the warmth of the pellet stove.  

I love how technology allows me to work anywhere using my laptop and phone.  Life is so good and I am so blessed.  

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're happy and I wish you and your husband are glad also all next year, at least.

    Tomás.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Tomas. I wish the same for you.

    ReplyDelete