Monday, April 6, 2015

Easter Morning in Ennis




Easter Sunday was my first morning home after being gone several days for the passing of my mother from this world.  I was greeted with a gentle and beautiful snow fall.

It fell softly off and on all day and only a few rem ants remained this morning.  It has was in the low thirties yesterday and today and inched up into the forties.

Our bird feeder is constantly full this time of year as the birds migrate to their summer destinations.  I saw my first gold fence of the season.  The doves were plentiful along with chickadees, starlings, fences, crows, magpies and more.

I am grateful for the moisture that is needed for us this spring since we had a rather dry winter.  I thinkI will go visit the river today even if it is cloudy and wet outside.

2 comments: