Sunday, February 14, 2010

Is it Spring Yet?

 

It has been a busy week.  I finished and Ken photographed more than twenty new leather blessing bowls.  I have been experimenting with color.  If you want to take a look at some of the new colors I posted a sampling of my first efforts at http://penny-hall.blogspot.com.

The weather this week has been like springtime.  We had a few little dustings of snow off and on this week but today is spectacular.  The sun is out and it is about thirty-six degrees.  

We took a drive to Varney Bridge and Cameron.  The river at Eight Mile fishing access in the photo above has very little evidence of the gorging.  However, at the bridge in town the banks still have quite a bit of ice clinging to them.

Is it Spring yet?

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing Penny. I looked through your color experiment and, I have to say, the colors work beautifully. I loved the color in item #2190. The fact that every piece is one of a kind, makes them extra special. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elaine,

    Thanks for stopping by and sharing your opinion. I really appreciate it.

    Penny

    ReplyDelete