Thursday, March 29, 2012

New From Ken

Ken W. Hall, photographer
You will not find the beautiful animal above here in Ennis, but I love this image Ken got of him and the words he was inspired to write.  I thought it was worth sharing.

It has been such a busy week I have not had time to venture out and take photos.  Ken's sister is visiting and we have been "playing" in my studio creating new items for several of my outlets and shows.

It has been mild in temperature and windy all week.  It is thirty to forty degrees in the mornings and up to has high as sixty degrees during the day.  Of course, the wind makes it feel colder.  The small amount of moisture has come through light rains that last only a few moments.

I created some totally new pieces yesterday and can hardly wait to finish them.  Off to the studio to see what magic awaits today.

2 comments:

  1. lovely words and image
    thank you for sharing
    keep on having a good time ~

    ReplyDelete