Thursday, August 9, 2012

Smoke Is In The Air

© 2012 Ken W. Hall

© 2012 Ken W. Hall
Another week has passed so quickly.  We are busy preparing for the Ennis Arts Festival this Saturday at Peter T's Park in downtown Ennis.

Temperatures have been hot this week.  Highs in the nineties and no moisture.  The winds were really strong yesterday from the south.  Last night the smoke in the air was so strong we kept the windows closed.

Ken took these images at lunch from our front yard.  As you can tell we can barely see the mountains through the smoke.  This morning when the sun rose it was bright orange.




3 comments:

  1. I also know the Spanish Peaks, (near Ennis). I made a trip to them, I would like to know its history.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not know the history, but if I learn something I will be happy to share it with you. How wonderful that you got the opportunity to visit them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you very much.Penny !!

    Tomás.

    ReplyDelete