Wednesday, September 26, 2012


© 2011 Ken W. Hall     Fall Flame 


" Heralding the transition to winter with a vibrant palette, the red heartbeat of fall allows us to remember, reflect and  honor all that has blessed us through this year. In the solemn quiet of winter Creator will allow us to heal and prepare for the promised spring." -- Ken W. Hall

I spoke with Ken this morning.  He said the smoke is clearing a little due to a couple of recent rain showers.  The leaves are beginning to change color and fall is definitely in the air.  Temperatures contintue to be in the forties in the mornings and seventies during the day. I am grateful the smoke is clearing.

Here in Arkansas it is hot and humid.  Humidity is something I have not experienced in a long time.  It is supposed to get up into the nineties today.

I am grateful for the time with my family.  Mother will celebrate her eighty sixth birthday this Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment