Monday, January 26, 2015

January Sunrise in Ennis




I sat reverently, my mind submerged into the aroma and taste of my coffee. The blinds were still drawn and the cat was not  melded into my lap and there was no voice around me, only the silence. In that moment I was silently summonsed to the window to raise the blinds. Then it was there…God's painting for the morning. I offered thanks for the call and preserved it as best I could with camera and pixels.

All the previous sunrise melodies that I had heard from previous scores from the Master were instantly echoing in my minds eye and the path to my heart was illuminated ever brighter, emblazoned with molten light.

                                                                                                                        --    Ken W. Hall

It is expected to reach record highs this week with temps in the fifties.  

2 comments:

  1. Very nice shot ! almost a little fearful.

    Tomás.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tomas, Ken's photos have a special quality of movement in them. It is fun to hear you say you noticed.

    ReplyDelete