Monday, April 6, 2009

The Day After the Snow Fell







Photos by Ken W. Hall

Today the sun is shining and it is expected to reach sixty degrees. Hard to believe last Monday we woke up to a total of eighteen inches of snow.

After a night of powerful winds and lots of snow there were drifts in our yard and next to our fence that were four feet tall.

Rather than take the time to dig out our vehicles I elected to walk to work. As you can see the snow was up to the top of my snow boots. I took advantage of the ruts left by a truck that passed earlier.

It was so peaceful and beautiful. There was a gentle breeze, sun and lots of white snow everywhere.

I left Ken behind to take more photos. I think he took close to 200 that morning. He loves to play in the snow.


1 comment:

  1. Once again, such beautiful photos!!! I can't imagine having that much snow anytime.

    ReplyDelete