Sunday, September 4, 2011

Another Busy Weekend

Photo by Penny Hall


 Photo by Ken. W. Hall -  "Four days ago I watched and captured images of this magnificent creature…two days ago I accidentally walked through his/her web which spanned eight feet from the fence to my porch…today I it showed me what patience had done for its home and what through my patience I captured by waiting." - Ken W. Hall

It was thirty degrees this morning.  It is as if someone turned a switch and overnight we went from summer to fall.  There is a distinctly different feel in the air.  Everyone was talking about it over the weekend.

It was a busy weekend.  Ken presented his popular photography seminar at the Madison River Foundation's annual Fly Fishing Festival.  It was well attended and Ken did an awesome job as always.

A couple of days ago Ken shared this photo with me.  He used it as an example in his presentation so I thought you might enjoy seeing it.

It is expected to be in the seventies and eighties this week.  Perfect weather for at least one more week.

No comments:

Post a Comment