Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The Geese Were Talking

Photo by Penny Hall

Photo by Penny Hall
I was enjoying my morning meditation by the Madison river when I heard the sound of geese over my head.  They always seem to chat with each other as they fly in formation.  We are hearing and seeing more of them daily.

The weather remains awesome.  It was in the mid-forties this morning.  The full moon was taking its time setting as the sun made its entrance.

Yesterday was rather windy but so far today it is beautiful and calm.  It feels so good to enjoy the warm weather and sunshine.  What a magnificent day.

2 comments:

  1. hello
    i have heard the geese the past couple of days too. i agree lovely weather, summers parting gift to us. lovely day to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your choice of words, Tammie Lee. "Summer's parting gift" is a perfect way of expressing what we are experiencing.

    ReplyDelete