Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Ice Trees

Photo by Ken W. Hall
Photo by Ken W. Hall

Photo by Ken W. Hall 


In the quiet of the morning I stood in the gallery in the presence of celestial beings in vestments carefully woven each in their own way so as to cloth them for the arrival of the new day. There was no music save the thunderous quite of the coming day.

Isn't it holy to stand in the presence of the Creation knowing that we are an integral part separate from absolutely nothing. It made me full within.  --- Ken W. Hall



The above images and words are from Ken.  He is enjoying the journey through years of photographs.  No, that is not what things look like today.  

The six inches of snow is slowly melting.  Temperatures have been lower than normal.  One morning it was twelve degrees.  This morning it was twenty.  The high has been in the low thirties.  Looks like it will get even colder as an unexpected cold sets in from Canada.
 
I am busy in my studio creating pieces for the holidays.  I just posted some new ones in my online shop.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment