Thursday, November 24, 2011

It is Thanksgiving Day

Photo by Penny Hall

Photo by Penny Hall
It is Thanksgiving Day here in Ennis and I am so grateful for all the wonderful people in my life.  I am very blessed to have touched base with so many of them this day.

I also appreciate you checking out my part of the world by visiting this little blog from time to time.  It means lot to me to hear your words of appreciation for my posts and our shared connection to this place called Ennis, Montana.

At the moment the wind is still blowing.  The temperature is forty-five degrees which is above average and very different from this time last year.

Another cold front is headed our way but it does not sound like it will be too cold or bring much snow to the valley. 

As you can tell from the photos above the colors in the sunrises this time of year are spectacular.  It is a joy to wake each day to the changing Big Sky of Montana.

I trust you had a blessed day wherever you live.  Thanks for stopping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment