Monday, October 15, 2012

Fall Along the Madison River

©2012 Ken W. Hall          ken.hall@bearfeather.com
Ken just sent me this lovely image from our walk along the Madison River yesterday.  It was windy and in the forties.  I noticed the colors were beginning to fade and the leaves were falling.  It felt good to spend time with the river.

This morning it was in the forties again with lots of wind and clouds.  We were blessed with some much needed rain.  Then the sun came out.  Right now it is sixty degrees and looks like it will be an awesome sunset.

3 comments:

  1. A typical autumn landscape. Here in Madrid, has already started the cold mornings.

    Have a good one !

    Tomás.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tomas, great to hear from you. Some day I would love to visit Madrid. Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one of my favorite pictures I think. Thanks for posting them...lets me get my "Montana fix" in! Enjoy autumn!

    ReplyDelete