Monday, October 8, 2012

Peace in Alder

©2012 Ken W. Hall    "Peace In Alder"
Ken just sent me this awesome image he took last week when he went to Alder, Montana.  The fall colors are beautiful.

It is definitely fall here in Ennis, Montana.  Temperatures are in the teens and twenties in the mornings and in the forties and fifties during the day.  Today it is a bit cloudy and windy.  It looks as if the smoke is back in the air as well.

I am grateful to be back home.  The birds in our yard are plentiful.  I am filling the feeders three times a day.  That always happens when the birds are migrating.  It will settle down when winter arrives.  I just want to enjoy fall first.


2 comments:

  1. I can not forget this summer when I was in Montana.
    These trees give life and taste to life.
    A very nice shot !

    Tomás.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tomas, I am so glad you had such a memorable trip to Montana. It is a very special place. Perhaps you can come again and we can meet in person.

    Blessings to you,

    Penny

    ReplyDelete